CreativePEI has an opening for a Community Manager to lead our Youth Creative Entrepreneurship project, the Virtual HIVE.
Term: 20 weeks – February 1 to June 26, 2021
Hours: 37.5 hours/week
Location: Charlottetown (although most of the work can be done from home)
About the Virtual HIVE
The Virtual HIVE is a creative entrepreneurship training and incubation project for youth. It is based on the very successful HIVE program that CreativePEI ran from 2014-17. The main difference is that the Virtual HIVE will be delivered almost exclusively online
The goal of the Digital HIVE is to empower and support 25 youth creative entrepreneurs from diverse communities to capitalize on the COVID-19 opportunity to launch new or pivoted independent businesses.
The Digital HIVE project will use CreativePEI’s proven Learning Management System to deliver the three components of the program:
- Training and mentorship
- Business incubation
- Peer support networks.
- Managing the Youth Creative Entrepreneurship project under the supervision of the Executive Director
- Coordinating the activities of the various teams working on the project – training , digital, community.
- Directly supervising the project interns
- Creating and maintaining a thriving online community amongst all of the project participants
- Community management
- Project management including financial management
- Digital communication
- Staff supervision
- Please send a cover letter and resume to Mark Sandiford email@example.com
- Deadline is Sunday, January 24, 2021
- Mark Sandiford, Executive Director, CreativePEI